Can't decide which bean is right for you? Our baby bags might help! Carefully packed in 50-gram parcels -- that's around one or two brews -- they are ideal for tasting our different coffees.
You can choose to get any one or both of our newly harvested single origin coffee/s:
Pacamara #149 - a special lot from Finca Hartmann in Panama with notes of tropical fruits, earl grey tea, cacao nibs; medium roast
Masha G1 - a Grade 1 specialty coffee from Ethiopia, with notes of peach, lychee, berries and jasmine tea; medium roast
You can also get them whole or ground for your favorite brewing method!
- Each 50-gram bag makes 3 to 4 servings
- Suggested serving size: 12 to 15 grams
- Use the tin tie to secure the baby bag if you have some left over!
- Keep it in a clean and dry area, ideally in an airtight container.
- Deliveries are scheduled weekly every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 8 AM to 3 PM from the Type A Shared Space.