Introducing a newer crop of our crowd favorite Yirgacheffe, from one of the most well-known coffee-growing regions in Ethiopia. We roast ours medium, highlighting flavors of mixed berries and floral notes, with a light body.
Freshly roasted coffee's flavors will evolve over time. For our roasts, we find that our beans taste best when you brew them between 1 week to 6 weeks after the roasting date indicated on the bag.
Farm Location: Yirgacheffe Region, Gedeo, Ethiopia
Composition: 100% Natural-Processed Heirloom
Roast Level: Medium Roast
- One bag contains 250 grams of roasted coffee beans
- Each 250-gram bag makes 15 to 20 servings
- Suggested serving size: 12 to 15 grams
- Keep it in a clean and dry area, ideally in an airtight container.
- You can definitely still brew your coffee long after the recommended window if you store it well!
- Deliveries are scheduled weekly every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9 AM to 3 PM from the Type A Shared Space.
- November 29, 2022
- December 07, 2022