Named for a family-owned farm with natural springs in Panama, our BONITA grows in the most “beautiful” environmental conditions in the heart of the Boquete Valley. We roast this coffee medium dark to bring out its most comforting notes: caramelized brown sugar, almond, and a tinge of apple.
- Each 250-gram bag makes 15 to 20 servings
- Suggested serving size: 12 to 15 grams
- Keep it in a clean and dry area, ideally in an airtight container.
- You can definitely still brew your coffee long after the recommended window if you store it well!
- Deliveries are scheduled weekly every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9 AM to 3 PM from the Type A Shared Space.
Next Roast Date: May 18, 2021