Named for a farm in Libona, a municipality in northern Bukidnon, our GLORIA is a bright medium roast with characteristically Filipino notes of ripe mango, pineapple, cacao, and a hint of molasses.
Freshly roasted coffee's flavors will evolve over time. For our roasts, we find that our beans taste best when you brew them between 1 week to 6 weeks after the roasting date indicated on the bag.
- Producer: Gloria Estate
- Farm Location: Silicon, Libona, Bukidnon
- Farm Elevation: 1100 masl
- Composition: 100% Catimor Honey
- One bag contains 250 grams of roasted coffee beans
- Each 250-gram bag makes 15 to 20 servings
- Suggested serving size: 12 to 15 grams
- Keep it in a clean and dry area, ideally in an airtight container.
- You can definitely still brew your coffee long after the recommended window if you store it well!
- Deliveries are scheduled weekly every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9 AM to 3 PM from the Type A Shared Space.
- November 2, 2021 (Dispatches Immediately)