Named for the woman who organizes the lots of coffee in her community in Davao, our MARIVIC bean brews earthy, with notes of green mango, cacao and a tinge of chili.
Freshly roasted coffee's flavors will evolve over time. For our roasts, we find that our beans taste best when you brew them between 1 week to 6 weeks after the roasting date indicated on the bag.
- Each 250-gram bag makes 15 to 20 servings
- Suggested serving size: 12 to 15 grams
- Keep it in a clean and dry area, ideally in an airtight container.
- You can definitely still brew your coffee long after the recommended window if you store it well!
- Deliveries are scheduled weekly every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Fridays, 9 AM to 3 PM from the Type A Shared Space.