Named after the man who runs their farm in Miarayon village in Bukidnon, these RIO beans are one of the most impressive Philippine coffees we’ve ever tasted. It was grown high above the sea, giving it a lovely complexity. We roast it medium, bringing out notes of pomelo, white sugar, and green tea.
- Each 250-gram bag makes 15 to 20 servings
- Suggested serving size: 12 to 15 grams
- Keep it in a clean and dry area, ideally in an airtight container.
- You can definitely still brew your coffee long after the recommended window if you store it well!
- Deliveries are scheduled weekly every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9 AM to 3 PM from the Type A Shared Space.
Roast Date: Jan. 18, 2021