Named for a town with family owned farms in Ethiopia, our YIRGACHEFFE blooms peachy, with a mild acidity and biscuity notes of burnt caramel.
Freshly roasted coffee's flavors will evolve over time. For our roasts, we find that our beans taste best when you brew them between 1 week to 6 weeks after the roasting date indicated on the bag.
- Producer: Banko Dhadhato Cooperative
- Farm Location: Gedeo Zone, Ethiopia
- Farm Elevation: 1750-2300 masl
- Composition: 100% Arabica - Yirgacheffe Natural
- Certifications: Fair Trade Organic
- One bag contains 250 grams of roasted coffee beans
- Each 250-gram bag makes 15 to 20 servings
- Suggested serving size: 12 to 15 grams
- Keep it in a clean and dry area, ideally in an airtight container.
- You can definitely still brew your coffee long after the recommended window if you store it well!
- Deliveries are scheduled weekly every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Pick Up option available Mondays to Saturdays, 9 AM to 3 PM from the Type A Shared Space.
- June 1, 2021