Introducing a new African specialty coffee, grown in Masha in the Sheka Zone. “G1” means Grade 1, which is the highest grade allotted to coffee beans grown in Ethiopia. We roast ours medium, highlighting flavors of peach, lychee, berries and jasmine tea.
Freshly roasted coffee's flavors will evolve over time. For our roasts, we find that our beans taste best when you brew them between 1 week to 6 weeks after the roasting date indicated on the bag.
Farm Location: Masha, Sheka Zone, Ethiopia
Composition: 100% Natural-Processed Heirloom
Roast Level: Medium Roast
- One bag contains 250 grams of roasted coffee beans
- Each 250-gram bag makes 15 to 20 servings
- Suggested serving size: 12 to 15 grams
- Keep it in a clean and dry area, ideally in an airtight container.
- You can definitely still brew your coffee long after the recommended window if you store it well!